Saturday, April 7, 2012

'Nana Muffins

This is what I've been looking at on my kitchen counter for the past two days.


I decided to throw together a batch of banana muffins for the two guys in my life.  I found this baby friendly recipe and went to work.


Banana Muffins

Ingredients
1/3 cup sugar
1 cup unsweetened applesauce
3 ripe bananas
1 egg
1-3/4 cups all purpose flour
2-1/2 tsps. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt

Instructions
-Preheat oven to 400° F.
-Grease muffin tins or line with baking cups.
-Mix sugar & applesauce together.
-Mash bananas into mixture.
-Add egg.
-Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a separate bowl.
-Add dry ingredients to banana mixture to form batter.
-Spoon batter into prepared tins, approx. 2/3 full.
-Bake 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.

This recipe made 14 muffins.  I made 7 for Griff and then added some chopped walnuts to the batter for the hubs.


Beautiful muffins!



Now on to bigger things...I've got to think of a good hiding place for this thing....



  The word on the street is that there's a very busy and curious little bunny who has a way of getting into things!!  Happy Easter to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment