Thursday, April 5, 2012

So the blog begins....

Here it is, folks.  I'm taking on a new venture - blogging.  Being a mom to a busy and vibrant 10 month old while trying to keep a clean house and cook healthy delicious meals for my family just isn't enough....hahaha.  That's just the first part of the reason why I've decided to start a blog.  The second part originates from meeting other moms and talking about our kids.  The third part ties in with the past 11 years of my life that I spent as a speech language pathologist.  The final component is related to my present day lifestyle as a SAHM...I find that many moms are asking me to share information about speech and language, feeding techniques, and recipes I feed my son.

So, here goes nothing...this will be a work in progress.  Please bare with me as I navigate this brand new cyber world.  While I certainly am not an expert, I will try to share ideas keeping my speech/language background in mind.  Some techniques, however, are just ones that I've found to be helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment